We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
A light meal, perfect for dinner!
- 1 kg new white potatoes (I had)
- 100 g kaizer
- 1 lg oil
- salt pepper
- Italian greens Kotanyi
- green parsley
- 100 g case of goat
Preparation time: less than 90 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION New potatoes with baked kaizer:
Peel the potatoes, cut them into suitable pieces (depending on how big the potatoes are) and boil them in salted water. When they are half cooked, drain the water and set aside.
Cut the kaizer into strips and fry in a little oil. Lightly mix the potatoes with the kaizer, season with pepper and paprika and pour everything into a ceramic bowl greased with oil. Grind Italian greens on top and bake at 190 degrees for about 40 minutes.
Remove the dish from the oven, shave the goat's cheese on top and leave it in the oven for another 10 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped green parsley and serve as a side dish with a lettuce or garnish.
It is preferable to use new red potatoes and even better if they are smaller.
They can also be seasoned with rosemary.
Method of preparation
I cleaned the potatoes of the small black spots, I cut the big ones in 2 and I washed them well and then I put them in a pot with boiling water and a little salt. I let them boil for about 15 minutes over medium heat, covered.
After 15 minutes, I put them in a strainer and left them to rest for 10 minutes.
During this time I heated the oven to 200 degrees and cut the bacon into strips. Over the potatoes I added the chopped garlic, bacon and I also powdered with pepper, salt, oregano, basil, rosemary and cumin seeds.
I sprinkled with oil, mixed well and put everything in a tray with baking paper and then put in the oven for about 40 minutes. If you want them to brown more than that, keep them for another 10 minutes, but try not to dry them too much.
I served these wonderful potatoes that I can't get enough of, with a big bowl of lettuce. Enjoy your meal!
Layered new potato pudding is a delicious food that is prepared very quickly. Wash the potatoes, peel them and boil them whole. After they have boiled, cut the slices. Boil hard-boiled eggs, clean them and cut them horizontally.
Wash the peppers, clean them and cut them into strips, and cut the kaizer into cubes.
Place a layer of potatoes in a terracotta bowl greased with olive oil. Put the slices of bell pepper on top of them, then the kaizer cubes, the egg slices and on top again the potato slices.
Make a milk sauce with eggs and flour to which you add salt, pepper, chopped dill, crushed garlic, basil, oregano, mix well and pour over the layers in the bowl.
Finally sprinkle with grated cheese. Put the bowl of new potato pudding in layers in the oven at the bottom and after 30 minutes lift the bowl to the top for 15 minutes.
Layered new potato pudding is served while hot. It's delicious.
Recipe: peach with potatoes and vegetables, in the oven
When I was little I didn't eat pike, because I didn't like the way it looked. But later, when I tasted it, I realized what I had lost. As "ugly" as it is, it's as tasty. :))
- a bigger pike
- 4, 5 potatoes
- a large carrot or 2 smaller ones
- a celery
- a red bell pepper
- an onion
- a parsley root
- a lemon
- olive oil
- salt and pepper + oregano, for potatoes
- garlic (for sauce) & # 8211 a head
- green parsley
The pike is cleaned, washed well and cut into slices, as in the picture.
Then season with salt and pepper, add olive oil and the juice of half a lemon and leave for about half an hour.
Meanwhile, peel the potatoes and celery and cut them into larger slices, carrots & # 8211 slices, pepper & # 8211 strips and onion & # 8211 fish. Season all vegetables with salt and pepper.
Put olive oil in the pan, then potatoes and vegetables (except onions). Put in the preheated oven at 200 degrees and leave for about 20 minutes. Then put the pike and onion, and leave for another 12 minutes, at maximum temperature.
Make a sauce with a clove of garlic, mashed as for mujdei, over which we pour, little by little, olive oil, stirring constantly, as for mayonnaise. Then add a little lemon juice and chopped green parsley.
- 16 new potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or a little butter
- a few cloves of garlic
- a bunch of dill
- Put the potatoes in a bowl of warm water and peel them with a knife or an unused dish sponge (with the abrasive side).
- Wash them well and put them on an absorbent towel.
- Cut the potatoes in half or quarters, depending on their size.
- Put the potatoes in a bowl with water and a little salt. Let them boil for a quarter of an hour, then take them out with a spatula and put them in a bowl.
- Add olive or butter oil, crushed garlic, dill, salt and pepper.
- Mix well, then pour everything into a baking tray. If necessary, add butter or oil.
- Keep them in the oven until they become slightly crispy on the outside, but soft on the inside.
Either serve them as such, with seasonal salads, or as a side dish, and for a more interesting taste, add sour cream. New potatoes with baked dill is one of the easiest recipes of this season.
The hard part will be cleaning them, but you will be fully rewarded for serving. Good appetite!
& # 8211sare
-1/2 tablespoon butter
We make a softer polenta.
We cut the kaizer into thin slices and fry it until it turns brown. Grate the cheese on a large grater.
Grease a yena bowl with butter, or whatever shape we have.
We put a row of polenta, one of cheese, polenta, cheese and the last layer of polenta. Add the fried kaizer on top and put in the oven for 10 minutes.
Try this video recipe too
What ingredients do we use for the recipe for new baked potatoes, with garlic and dill?
- 1.5 kg of new potatoes washed very well
- 1 clove of green garlic or 1 clove of dried garlic
- 1 bunch of green dill or 1 teaspoon of dried dill
- olive oil
- optional: you can also add a few slices of hot pepper and a little pepper
New potatoes with butter and dill
Choose new potatoes as small as possible, put them in a bowl of lukewarm water for 5 minutes. Clean them. If some potatoes are larger, cut them in halves or quarters. Wash and drain on an absorbent napkin.
Put them in a pot of water and half a teaspoon of salt. Let them boil for only half, 15-20 minutes. Drain the water in which they boiled and pour them into a baking tray. Add the butter cubes and sprinkle with pepper. Mix lightly with a wooden spoon to cover all the potatoes with a layer of butter.
Put them in the hot oven and bake on high heat until nicely browned, about 20 minutes.
Take them out of the oven and immediately sprinkle finely chopped dill and green parsley on top. Serve immediately with seasonal salads and sour cream or yogurt sauce.
New potatoes with baked butter and dill: Easy to make and delicious / RECIPEretetepractice.ro Cristina Popescu
Spring is the season for new potatoes, which is why we recommend this delicious new potato recipe with butter and dill.
- 500 grams of new potatoes
- a tablespoon of olive oil
- five cloves of garlic
- 50 grams of butter
- a bunch of green dill
Method of preparation:
1. Wash the potatoes well in their skins and cut them into quarters and / or halves, depending on the size.
2. Place the potatoes in a heat-resistant tray and grease them abundantly with olive oil. Mix well enough to spread the oil everywhere.
3. Crush the garlic with the side of the knife and strain it through the potatoes. Sprinkle salt and a little pepper, then bake the potatoes at 180 degrees for about 40-45 minutes, until the potatoes are easy to penetrate with a fork, feminis.ro recommends.
4. Shortly before removing the potatoes, melt the butter completely and add the dill, salt and pepper.
5. Grease the new potatoes with butter and dill sauce and remove (to taste) from the garlic cloves or peel them and leave them in the pan to serve with the new potatoes with butter and dill.
6. Mix well to distribute the sauce evenly, and if you want more browned potatoes, put them for another 5-7 minutes on high heat in the oven.
New baked potatoes & # 8211 Step by step video recipe
New baked potatoes is a very simple recipe to make, perfect for lunch but also for a quick dinner. New potatoes do not need to be peeled, or at least it is an optional step. Potato peel has many benefits, which we give up when we peel the potatoes. Among other things, potato peel contains iron and potassium. New potatoes, which have a thin skin, only need to be washed very well before cooking. You can wash them using a toothbrush. This way you make sure that they are super clean and you can consume them with the peel.
If you like new potatoes or potatoes in general, I suggest you try one of Potato recipes (click on the title to access the recipes).
What you need to know about the recipe for new baked potatoes
In today's recipe - New baked potatoes - We also use asparagus, which you can find in absolutely any hypermarket. Asparagus is nicknamed the "food of kings" after Louis XIV ordered the construction of special solariums to grow asparagus. Although it is known as a food rich in potassium and a vegetable that helps us in detoxification diets (decreases the fat accumulated on the abdomen), a portion of asparagus has only 40 calories. This makes it ideal in any diet!
How do we prepare it? Well, simple: depending on how young it is, the asparagus has a thicker or thinner wood on the end. In the case of an old and very lemony asparagus, we use only the tips. In the case of a young and very fresh asparagus, it is enough to turn it a little and it will break exactly the woody part, which we do not need. Also, depending on how woody the asparagus is, we can clean the stems with a vegetable peeler or not. That's why I wrote in the recipe that it is an optional step.
Ingredients for 4 servings of new baked potatoes:
- 1 kg small new potatoes
- an asparagus tie
- 100g dried sausages (optional)
- 100ml olive oil
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 2 teaspoons herbs
- 50g grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
For how to prepare, press with confidence PLAYA in the window below! The video recipe is waiting for you WE POTATOES IN THE OVEN, a recipe that MUST you have to try it!